You must have Canon EOS 60D Essential installed and Licensed on your PC for Upgrade to work
This software upgrades Essential into Advanced
- If you are a 1st time buyer: Purchase (free) the Demo Software first or contact us at email@example.com .
Upgrading Essential adds the following plugins:
- Auto Focus Calibration: Body and Lens optimized to Body
- Shutter Calibration: Shutter Speed Adjustment, X Contact Timing, Shutter and Mirror Box Count and Replacement History.
- Auto Exposure Calibration: Calibrate the AE Cells, Read and Adjust the AE Temperature, adjust Auto Exposure and Light meter reading.
- Main Board Replacement: Imports data from other boards to into the new Main PCB in order to initialize the new board.
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow
Auto Focus Calibration:
This plugin allows you to do Auto Focus calibration without those expensive tools and jigs which can cost many 10’s of thousands of dollars.
Here is what you need:
- Build a sturdy test bed. See our ‘Help’ files.
- A good quality lens.
- Auto Focus Targets which come with the software
SPT Software can:
- Calibrate a lens and build a compensation data file to create a test lens. You can create a number of test lenses - unlimited by number for focal length. Although we recommend a 100mm / 2.8, we do offer other choices - use our ‘Help’ files.
- Check the camera’s AF Sensors output.
- AF Calibrate the camera body’s Auto Focus Sensors using our automated system.
- You may also manually calibrate individual sensors using Enable Sensors and AF Shift.
- AF MicroAdjust professionally tunes individual lenses to the camera body.
Shutter Adjustment is A MUST DO when replacing the shutter on this model. You do this using our software, a light box and the camera’s histogram.
You can also adjust the X contact Timing, Shot (shutter) Count, Mirror Count and Total Shot Count. In addition you can see both Shutter and Mirror Box replacement history; last 3 changes as well as the Count and the Date when they were Replaced.
Auto Exposure Calibration:
Our software allows you to backup AE data separately which is a great feature if you make a mistake or wish to return to the starting point. Troubleshoot quickly by letting you check / adjust the AE Temperature as well as see the output of each AE cell in real time. You can quickly calibrate the AE cells using your light box and our Calibration function. You are also able to adjust the light meter reading and auto exposures using AE Shift
Main Board Replacement:
Replacing the Main Board requires initialization! During this process, information from the rest of the camera is imported into the new Main PCB … required on this model
Software 10% Off Sale
10% discount for orders of 4 or more including the Software Training PDF!
10% Discount for orders of 4 or more $135.00
You Save: $15.00 (10%)!
Qualifications for this discount:
The order in your cart must have 4 or more products from the following categories: Service Adjustment Software