Canon EOS 1D C and 1D X Software Requires Windows 7, 8 or 10. Emulations are not supported.
Two for the PRICE OF ONE!
Click here to view the Canon 1D X Software
- Print, email and pdf the Professional Camera FAX Report with your own custom header and footer. All the information from your software is imported (including your three plugins) into the Camera FAX ... automatically! Add your Business address, contact information and even your business Logo!
- Read and change the camera's electronic serial number.
- Read and change the camera's shutter and mirror. The Total Count on this model can not be changed.
- Read and clear the LAST 7 internal error codes. Includes the Lens on the camera and shot count when the error occurred!
- Download, save and upload the camera's calibration file.
- Download, save and upload the camera's digital image data.
- Shutter Plugin / Shutter Timing Adjustment. Includes, X Contact Timing, Shot Count, Shutter Replacement History, Mirror Count and the Mirror Replacement History.
- Auto Exposure / Light meter Calibration. Includes AE Calibration Backup, Matrix Sensor Output and AE Shift.
- Main Board Replacement. Includes Backup Calibration, Initialize Board function, Load Calibration, Model and Serial number which allows you to confirm matching electronic serial numbers and Model Names.
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow.
Shutter Timing Adjustment. This includes a ‘Configure Camera’ button so you can automatically set the camera into the correct modes for shutter speed adjustment. The ‘Configure Camera’ button sets the correct AE Mode, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture and White Balance. These setting can also be done manually if desired.
You can adjust the Shutter Timing, X Contact Timing and even the Shutter, Mirror and Total Counts.
- The Shot Count function allows you to view and change the Shutter Count and view the last 3 Shutter replacement Histories. You can also reset the Shutter Replacement History.
- The Mirror Count function allows you to view and change the Mirror Count and view the last 2 Mirror replacement Histories. You can also reset the Mirror Replacement History.
- The Total Count on this model can not be changed.
Auto Exposure Calibration:
You can Backup AE Data, Calibrate the Light Meter, check Sensor Output and Shift the AE Sensor settings.
- The Calibration function allows you to calibrate the cameras AE / Light Meter. This requires a calibrated Light Box.
- The Sensor Output function allows you to see the sensor output of each cell in the AE matrix. This lets you quickly check alignment and faulty cells. We also provide widows for the Minimum, Maximum and Average reading.
- The AE Shift function allows you to shift the AE Sensor output up or down. This allows custom adjustment of exposure and light meter.
Main Board Replacement:
Replacing the Main Board requires initialization! During this process data from the rest of the camera is imported into the new Main PCB … required on this model
- The Backup function allows you to backup and restore the cameras data files in one easy step. Whenever possible it is highly desirable to backup the data files from the original Main PCB and import them into the New Main PCB.
- The Initialize Board function is the heart of this plugin. IMPORTANT: Before initializing your new board, install the new Main PCB and update the firmware ‘even’ if the existing firmware is the same! During the initialization process, data is imported from other boards in the camera into the new Main PCB.
- The Load Calibration function allows you to load the saved data files into the new Main PCB in one easy step.
- The Model and Serial function allows you to check the cameras electronic serial number, stored in several places. It also allows you to change the electronic serial numbers to match the cameras physical serial number if necessary. In addition, this function allows you to set the correct model name if necessary.
Outstanding Help Files!
Just click 'Help' in any function and your Help window automatically opens to that section .. perfect!
We have used many Help files in other softwares only to become frustrated trying to find the right section and then trying to understand the what it means. We give clear directions with help sections linked to their functions. You are also able to access all areas of the help files in any function.
Evolving Error Codes and Free Updates!
All are part of your software package! SPT software starts with all known internal error codes and their possible cause(s). But as the camera repair field links internal error codes to additional causes we add that information to software updates. Free updates also allows your software to addapt to changes in both hardware and firmware.
Lots of horsepower under the hood. Our user interface remains simple and intuitive but there is allot of extra new code under the hood keeping it that way. Among other things, all this extra code insures that you won't need an incredibly expensive interface tool when doing AF adjustments.