Canon EOS 30D Software Requires Windows XP or XP Pro. Emulations are not supported.
- If you are a 1st time buyer: You might purchase (free) the Demo Software first or contact us at email@example.com if you have an questions or want to look over our software.
- Print and pdf the Camera FAX.
- Read and change the camera's electronic serial number.
- Read and change the camera's shutter count.
- Read and clear the camera's last internal error code.
- Download, save and upload the camera's Adjustment data.
- Download, save and upload the camera's Digital image data.
- Auto Focus Calibration: Body and Lens optimized to Body
- Shutter Calibration: Shutter Speed Adjustment, X Contact Timing.
- Auto Exposure Calibration: Calibrate the AE Cells, Read and Adjust the AE Temperature, adjust Auto Exposure and Light meter reading.
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow
Camera FAX to copy and paste information from the software into the Camera FAX report. It also features Custom Header and Footers, keeps your contact information and your business policy in front of your customer.
Auto Focus Calibration:
This plugin allows you to do Auto Focus calibration without those expensive tools and jigs which can cost many 10’s of thousands of dollars.
Here is what you need:
- Build a sturdy test bed. See our ‘Help’ files.
- A good quality lens.
- 3D Auto Focus Targets which are provided with the software
NOTICE: AF Shift on newer lenses may not be possible because of the length of the serial number and name string. Software Updates NOT are planed on this model.
SPT Software can:
- Create a compensated 3D Target to create a test lens. Although we recommend a 100mm / 2.8, we do offer other choices - use our ‘Help’ files.
- Check the camera’s AF Sensors output.
- AF Calibrate the camera body’s Auto Focus Sensors using our 3D Graph and Compensated 3D Graph included in our software.
- You may also manually calibrate individual sensors using Enable Sensors and AF Shift.
- AF Shift professionally tunes individual lenses to the camera body.
Shutter Adjustment is A MUST DO when replacing the shutter on this model. You do this using our software, a light box and the camera’s histogram. You can also adjust the X contact Timing.
Auto Exposure Calibration:
Our software allows you to backup AE data separately which is a great feature if you make a mistake or wish to return to the starting point. Troubleshoot quickly by letting you check / adjust the AE Temperature as well as see the output of each AE cell in real time. You can quickly calibrate the AE cells using your light box and our Calibration function. You are also able to adjust the light meter reading and auto exposures using AE Shift
Outstanding Help Files!
Just click 'Help' in any function and your Help window automatically opens to that section .. perfect!
We have used many Help files in other softwares only to become frustrated trying to find the right section and then trying to understand the what it means. We give clear directions with help sections linked to their functions. You are also able to access all areas of the help files in any function.
Evolving Error Codes and Free Updates!
All are part of your software package! SPT software starts with all known internal error codes and their possible cause(s). But as the camera repair field links internal error codes to additional causes we add that information to software updates. Free updates also allows your software to adapt to changes in both hardware and firmware.
Lots of horsepower under the hood. Our user interface remains simple and intuitive but there is allot of extra new code under the hood keeping it that way. Among other things, all this extra code insures that you won't need an incredibly expensive interface tools when doing adjustments.