Camera Data Files
Camera Data files contains adjustments for that camera, AE, AF, TTL and more. If your camera has AF MicroAdjust, you can Save and Load your AF MicroAdjust Data files in this section of our Canon Service Adjustment Software.
To Download and Save Camera Data:
- ‘Click’ Save.
- Name the file - usually the camera’s serial number.
- Save the file you have just named. You MUST name the file to ‘save’. The software will add the file extension - .cmr.
- The software will download and go through the save sequence … NOTE: Interrupting this process can cause catastrophic failure to the Main Board.
To Load the Camera Data:
- ‘Click’ Load.
- Find your file.
- ‘Click’ Open.
- The software will Load your original Camera Data. NOTE: Interrupting this process can cause catastrophic failure to the Main Board.
- Saving and Loading AF MicroAdjust data files follows the same procedure. The software will add the file extension - .afm.
So ... Big Question - What do you do if you can’t recover the Data Files?
All our Canon Service Adjustment Software offers Help files linked to that Service or Adjustment Function!