Auto Exposure Calibration Plugin is part of SPTs Canon Service Adjustment Software. The Auto Exposure Calibration section allows you to:
- Backup AE Data
- Check and Adjust the AE Temperature sensor.
- Calibrate Auto Exposure.
- Check the AE Sensor Outputs.
- Adjust the AE Shift which combines the light meter reading and automatic exposure setting.
BEFORE you make any AE Adjustments Backup / Save your AE Data files.
The Backup Tab in the AE Adjustment Plugin saves the AE adjustment data Only!
AE Data Files allow you to:
- Backup your current AE Data Files without effecting any other camera adjustment files.
- Return your camera to its original pre-adjustment condition.
To Backup / Save AE Data:
- ‘Click’ Backup.
- Name the file - perhaps the camera’s serial number.
- Save the file. You MUST name the file or you can not do a ‘save’. The software will add the file extension - .ace.
- The software will download and go through the save sequence … NOTE: Interrupting this process can cause catastrophic failure to the Main Board.
To Restore AE Data:
- ‘Click’ Restore.
- Find your file.
- ‘Click’ Open.
- The software will Restore your original AE Data. NOTE: Interrupting this process can cause catastrophic failure to the Main Board.
inset the AE Backup video