Canon EOS 1D X Mark II Software Requires Windows 7, 8 or 10 .. Emulatiors are not supported
- Print, email and pdf the Professional Camera FAX Report with your own custom header and footer. All the information from your software is imported (including your three plugins) into the Camera FAX ... automatically! Add your Business address, contact information and even your business Logo!
- Read and change the camera's electronic serial number.
- Read and change the camera's shutter and mirror counts. Note: The Total Count can only be changed using the Shutter Calibration Plugin included in this Professional software.
- Read and clear the LAST 7 Internal Error Codes. Includes the Lens on the camera and shot count when the error occurred!
- Download, save and upload the Camera Data files.
- Download, save and upload the camera's Digital image data.
- Shutter Calibration. Includes Shutter Timing / Speed Adjustment, X Contact Timing, Shot Count with the Shutter Replacement History, Mirror Count with the Mirror Replacement History.
- Auto Exposure Calibration / Light meter. Includes AE Calibration, Sensor Matrix Output and AE Shift.
- Main Board Replacement. Includes Backup Calibration, Initialize Board function, Load Calibration, Model and Serial number.
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow.
- Shutter Timing lets you adjust the shutter speed. This is required on all cameras with shutter speeds of 1/2000 and higher. Clicking on ‘Configure Camera’ automatically sets the camera into the correct AE Mode, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture and White Balance for shutter speed adjustment. You can also configure these modes manually if you prefer.
- Contact Timing lets you adjust the flash contact delay. Clicking ‘Configure Camera’ automatically sets the camera into the correct mode for X Contact Timing.
- Shot Count lets you view and change the Shutter Count and the last 3 Shutter replacement Histories. Clicking ‘Reset’ Shutter Replacement History changes the Total Count.
- Mirror Count lets you view and change the Mirror Count and view the last 2 Mirror replacement Histories. Clicking ‘Reset’ Mirror Replacement History will change the Total Count.
- Total Count can be adjusted by Clicking ‘Reset’ in the Shutter and / or Mirror Replacement Histories.
Auto Exposure Calibration Plugin.
- Backup AE Calibration Data is not possible with the model. Make sure that you download the Camera Data File for backup!
- Sensor Output shows the sensor output of each AE cell. You can check alignment and faulty cells. This feature also shows Minimum, Maximum and Average reading.
- AE Shift shifts adjusts Exposure and Light Meter.
Main Board Replacement Plugin.
During Initialization data from the rest of the camera is imported into the new Main PCB from other boards in the camera … Initialization is required on this model After installing the new Main PCB, the Firmware MUST be re-installed before Initialization!
- Backup allows you to backup and restore the camera and digital image files in one easy step. Whenever possible it is highly desirable to backup the calibration files from the original Main PCB and then import them into the New Main PCB.
- Initialize Board is the heart of this plugin. IMPORTANT: Before initializing your new board, install the new Main PCB and update the firmware ‘even’ if the existing firmware is the same! During the initialization process, data is imported from other boards in the camera into the new Main PCB.
- Load Calibration function loads the saved data files into the new Main PCB in one easy step.
- Model and Serial allows you to check the cameras electronic serial number which stored in several boards. It also allows you to change the electronic serial numbers to match the cameras physical serial number if necessary. In addition, this function allows you to set the correct model name if necessary.
Outstanding Help Files!
Just click 'Help' in any function and your Help window automatically opens to that section .. perfect!
We have used many Help files in other softwares only to become frustrated trying to find the right section and then trying to understand the what it means. We give clear directions with help sections linked to their functions. You are also able to access all areas of the help files in any function.
Evolving Error Codes and Free Updates!
All are part of your software package! SPT software starts with all known internal error codes and their possible cause(s). But as the camera repair field links internal error codes to additional causes we add that information to software updates. Free updates also allows your software to addapt to changes in both hardware and firmware.
Lots of horsepower under the hood with our simple user interface.
Software 10% Off Sale
10% discount for orders of 2 or more Softwares on the same invoice!
10% Discount for orders of 2 or more $157.50 / ea
You Save: $17.50 (10%)!
Qualifications for this discount:
The order in your cart must have 2 or more products from the following categories: Canon Service Adjustment Software