Analog Electronics in Digital Cameras
: In this lesson we want to get you thinking in an electronic way. We donâ€™t want you to memorize the math of electronics, our approach is different. We want you to be able to â€˜seeâ€™ electronics working inside your head, that is the moment when you suddenly gain understanding and itâ€™s all simple. We recognize that moment; we have seen it many times.
Camera repair is both left and right brained; some problems can be seen and measured while others have to be visualized. To a great extent electronic problems are deduced, visualized. We use instruments to make measurements but our determination of the problem is based on our understanding of basic electronics.
Analog electronic training is also necessary for troubleshooting Digital cameras since many of the circuits are analog or use analog components. When you complete this lesson you will have a basic understanding of analog electronics and be able to use a DVM. Your light bulb moment should happen in latter in the course.
For 2009 we have added a bug to the lightmeter circuit on our lab breadboard, it will jump-start your thinking.
Hands On Lab
Analog Breadboard (transistors, lightmeter op amp circuits)
Using Camera Test Equipment
- The DVD is sent by download. These files are typically 1.5 gb and take 30 minutes or longer to download. The DVD can be mailed separately but there is a Shipping and Handling cost, the exact cost is determined by location and shipping method.
- The Breadboard Lab for Lesson 3 is not included with the 45% Paperless Discount.
- The Breadboard is available for $250.00 plus Shipping. Return the breadboard within 3 months for a refund of $125.00
- Contact us at: email@example.com or 800-624-9621 if you need more details.
- Typical Time Required: 12 hours