Troubleshooting Digital P/S Cameras
Static .. Hidden enemy!
What Techs know about Digital P/S Repair
Zoom Lens Failures
Memory Card Unit Failures
TFT Repairv Board Level Repair
The Business of Digital P/S Repair
This is primarily a hands on lab lesson with little text. The bulk of this lesson is learned from the DVD or CD we provide.
This lesson will give you experience in disassembling, repairing and reassembling a Digital Point and Shoot Camera. In this lesson you will be required to apply many of the skills you gained in earlier lessons. When you complete this lesson you should have confidence in your ability to disassemble and reassemble any Digital Point and Shoot camera.
Hands On Lab
: Digital P/S Camera
: DVD or CD
- The DVD (or CD) is sent by download. These files are typically 1.5 gb and take 30 minutes or longer to download. The DVD can be mailed separately but there is a Shipping and Handling cost, the exact cost is determined by location and shipping method.
- The Digital P/S camera is not included with the 45% Paperless Discount.
- Tip: If you get a Digital P/S camera for very little. It is a cheap easy way to go and you can resell it after you are done. Using the 45% Discount and a used D P/S really knocks down the cost! Free offer: Match your model to one of our Troubleshooting Guides and we will send you the Guide FREE!
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-624-9621 if you need more details.
- Typical Time Required: 20 hours