Canon EOS 200D_250D MK2 Software supports Windows 7, 8, 10 and 11 .. Emulations are not supported.
This software consists of Essential plus Seven Plugins
Essential has 5 Functions
- General Information
- Error Codes
- Calibration Data
- User Settings
- Advanced Camera FAX
There are 7 Advanced Plugins
- Shutter Calibration
- Defaults and Geographical
- Auto Exposure Calibration
- Main Board Replacement
- Flash Charge Disable
A separate Shutter Count is Not possible on this model
- Read the Model, Firmware Version and Serial Number.
- The Shutter Count is ’Not available on this model’.
- Read the Mirror and Total Release Counts.
- Produce the Professional Camera FAX - Before and After Service.
- Read the Latest and Last 7 Internal Error Codes.
- See the Possible Cause, Lens when the error happened, Date and Release count when the error happened.
- Clear the Error Codes after service.
- Save the Camera Calibration files from the original Main PCB.
- Load Camera Calibration files into a new Main PCB.
- Use salvage Main PCBs, if necessary, for the repair.
- Save the User Settings files from the original Main PCB.
- Load User Settings files into a new Main PCB.
Advanced Camera FAX gives your customer detailed Reports - BEFORE AND AFTER SERVICE!
- Camera Details
- Condition and Wear
- Logged Errors
- Copyright Information
- Release Count
- Mirror Box Count
- Registered lenses
- Internal Tempertures
Camera Body Auto Focus Calibration
Automatic AF Calibration
AF targets and platforms.
Manual AF Calibration:
You can Manually calibrate body AF by combining two functions; Enable Sensors and AF Shift.
- Enable Sensors + AF Shift. Enable Sensor selects the Line of sensor you adjust.
- AF Shift is used to adjust the line of AF sensors you selected in Enable Sensors. Y
Lens AF Calibration
(Paring Lens AF to the Body)
- Read and Change the Mirror Count.
- Reset the Previous Mirror Boxes.
- Read the Total Mirror Count
- Read and Change the Release Count.
- Read and Reset the Previous Release Count.
- Read the Total Release Count.
- Read the temperatures of the AF and EF Units.
- Temperature should be a standard part of your diagnostic checks. Especially, in cases of Over Heating or for calibration problems that are abnormal or Intermittent.
Defaults and Geographical
Standard Defaults allows you to:
- Return the camera to its default settings either individually or globally. This clears the camera of personal settings and information in one step.
- Defaults are: User Settings, Date and Time, Language (English), Artist Info and Copyright Information.
Regional Defaults allows you to:
- Purchase new Main Boards from anywhere and Reset the Regional Default to your own area.
- When buying Main Boards on the Web you may find that the board is set to a different language and video format. This function allows you to reset language and video to your region; North America, Japan, China and Europe - rest of the world.
Auto Exposure Calibration
- Backup the AE Calibration Data.
- Restore the AE Calibration Data.
- Read and Adjust the AE’s Temperature sensor.
- Adjust the AE light meter system.
Note: You need a Light box.
- Read the ‘Live’ output of the AE cells of both layers.
- Check the alignment of the AE Unit.
- Read the Minimum / Maximum and Average light readings at a glance.
AE Shift allows you to:
- Shift the output of the AE sensors up or down.
- This feature lets you deliberately make the camera ‘Under’ or ‘Over’ expose. It can be a customer preference, it can be needed by a change in focusing screen, or for any other reason.
Main Board Replacement
- Initialization is required when a new Main Board is installed.
- After installing a new Main Board the Firmware must be re-installed before Initialization!
- Initialize the new Main Board.
- Load the saved Calibration data files into the new Main Board. The screens will walk you though the process.
Model and Serial:
- View and change the cameras electronic serial numbers. They are stored on several boards, all should agree with the serial number plate on the outside of the camera.
Flash Charge Disable
- This plugin disables the flash charging circuit to prevent any high voltage electric shock while working on the camera.
‘Click’ to play Slide Show
Software 10% Off Sale
10% discount for orders of 2 or more Softwares on the same invoice!
10% Discount for orders of 2 or more $247.50 / ea
You Save: $27.50 (10%)!
Qualifications for this discount:
The order in your cart must have 2 or more products from the following categories: Canon Adjustment Software