Canon EOS 700D_T5i_Kiss X7i
Canon EOS 700D Software Requires Windows 7, 8 or 10. Emulations are not supported.
- Print, email and pdf the Professional Camera FAX Report with your own custom header and footer. All the information from your software is imported (including your three plugins) into the Camera FAX ... automatically! Add your Business address, contact information and even your business Logo!
- Read and change the camera's electronic serial number.
- Read and change the camera's Shutter count.
- Read and change the camera's Mirror count.
- Read and change the camera's Total count.
- Read and clear the LAST 7 internal error codes. Includes the Lens on the camera and shot count when the error occurred!
- Download, save and upload the camera's calibration file.
- Download, save and upload the camera's digital image file.
- Shutter Calibration. Includes X Contact Timing, Shot Count with the Shutter Replacement History, Mirror Count with the Mirror Replacement History.
- Auto Exposure / Light meter Calibration. Includes AE Calibration Backup, AE Temperature, Matrix Sensor Output, AE Shift.
- Main Board Replacement. Includes Backup Calibration, Initialize Board function, Load Calibration, Model and Serial number which allows you to confirm matching electronic serical numbers, Model Names and Wifi / GPS properities.
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow.
Shutter Adjustment is A MUST DO when replacing the shutter on this model. You do this using our software, a light box and the camera’s histogram.
You can also adjust the X contact Timing, Shot (shutter) Count, Mirror Count and Total Shot Count. In addition you can see both Shutter and Mirror Box replacement history; last 3 changes as well as the Count and the Date when they were Replaced.
Auto Exposure Calibration:
Our software allows you to backup AE data separately which is a great feature if you make a mistake or wish to return to the starting point. Troubleshoot quickly by letting you check / adjust the AE Temperature as well as see the output of each AE cell in real time. You can quickly calibrate the AE cells using your light box and our Calibration function. You are also able to adjust the light meter reading and auto exposures using AE Shift
Main Board Replacement:
Replacing the Main Board requires initialization! During this process, information from the rest of the camera is imported into the new Main PCB … required on this model
Outstanding Help Files!
Just click 'Help' in any function and your Help window automatically opens to that section .. perfect!
We have used many Help files in other softwares only to become frustrated trying to find the right section and then trying to understand the what it means. We give clear directions with help sections linked to their functions. You are also able to access all areas of the help files in any function.
Evolving Error Codes and Free Updates!
All are part of your software package! SPT software starts with all known internal error codes and their possible cause(s). But as the camera repair field links internal error codes to additional causes we add that information to software updates. Free updates also allows your software to addapt to changes in both hardware and firmware.
Easy to use but with lots of horsepower under the hood. Our user interface remains simple and intuitive but there is allot of extra new code under the hood keeping it that way. Among other things, all this extra code insures that you won't need an incredibly expensive interface tool when doing AF adjustments.