You must have Software Canon EOS 6D MK 2 Professional installed and Licensed on your PC for Upgrade to work
Upgrade adds the following Features to Professional
Creating Professional Advanced
Upgrade adds the following to Essential
- Professional FAX is upgraded into Advanced FAX.
Upgrade adds the following Plugins
- Reset Camera Settings
- Auto Focus Calibration
- Service Mode
Additions to Essential
Professional FAX upgrades to Advanced Camera FAX:
The following information is added to your customer Report:
- Copyright Information
- Registered Lenses matched to the camera.
- Internal Temperatures.
Additions to Plugins
Defaults and Geographical
Standard Defaults allows you to:
- Return the camera to its default settings either individually or globally. This clears the camera of personal settings and information in one step.
- Defaults are: User and Custom Function, File System, Date and Time, Language (English), Artist Info and Copyright Information.
Regional Defaults allows you to:
- This feature allows you to purchase new Main Boards from anywhere in the world and Reset the Regional Default to your own area.
- When buying Main Boards on the Web you may find that the board is set to a different language and video format. This function allows you to reset language and video to your region; North America, Japan, China and Europe - rest of the world.
Auto Focus Calibration
- Backup: Backup and Restore the camera’s AF Data without effecting other settings.
- Sensor Output: Check the output of individual AF Sensors.
- Camera Body AF Calibration:
- Automatic AF calibration.
- Manual AF Calibration.
- Lens AF Calibration: Matching Lens AF to the camera body.
- Auto Focus Targets are included with the software.
Camera Body Auto Focus Calibration
Automatic AF Calibration
- AF Calibrate is the fastest way to adjust camera body Auto Focus. But first you need to do the following: Create a Test Lens using a Canon 100mm F/2.8 lens and creating Compensation File(s) to offset flaws in the lens. Print your 3D and Flat targets and build the 3D and Flat platforms.
AF targets and platforms.
Manual AF Calibration:
If you do not have the time to setup a AF Calibrate station, you can Manually calibrate body AF by combining two functions; Enable Sensors and AF Shift. You need the 3D Target and Platform with a Canon 100mm F/2.8 lens.
- Enable Sensors + AF Shift. Enable Sensor selects the Line of sensor you adjust. AF Shift is used to adjust the line of AF sensors you selected in Enable Sensors. You can adjust individual AF Sensors, its preferable to simply adjust 'All Sensors' in the group.
- Selects the Line of Sensors you are going to Adjust
- <Example: Enable only H Line sensors f5.6>
- Adjusts the line of sensors you selected in Enable Sensors.
- <Example: All H Line f5.6 sensors are adjusted at the same time>
Lens AF Calibration
(Paring Lens AF to the Body)
Many times a lens which is sharp AF on most bodies … is a little soft on one or two bodies. That Lens must be paired to the camera body. SPT software offers one of the following two methods for pairing lens to body (depending on the model)
- AF MircoAdjust. If your camera offers lens Micro Adjustments in the camera’s menu, our Canon software uses that feature, combines it with our software to adjust Lens AF - to professional standards.
- Lens AF Shit. If your camera does DO NOT offer Mirco Adjustment, just ‘Lens AF Shift’ to pair Lens AF to the Body.
- You can adjust AF for both Prime or Zoom lens.
- Many Zoom lenses also allow separate adjustments in ‘Wide’ and ‘Tele’
- Register up to 20 lenses per body.
- Include the accuracy of the camera’s AF motor in the data.
- Use either a Flat Target or 3D target.
- AF can be optimized for a specific distance and F/stop.
- Live View AF adjustment is also possible.
- Read the temperatures of the EF Unit, Shutter, Memory Card Unit, CMOS Unit, AF Unit and Bottom Board quickly.
- Temperature should be a standard part of your diagnostic checks. Especially, in cases of Over Heating or for calibration problems that are abnormal or Intermittent.
Service Mode allows you to:
- Test your camera while partially disassembled.
- Ignore On/Off door switches.
- Power up the camera without the covers and rear display panel.
- Power up the camera even with some major boards removed, including the lower board.
Great Help Files
Can’t remember everything, don’t worry. Each page is linked to its section of the Help Files .. no hunting!
Software Replacement / Error Codes / Updates!
If you loose your Software Zip package .. we’ll replace it free … no Problem. We evolve Error Code section, your software will let you know that an update is available. When we make a software update, minor or major, the update is FREE!
Lots of horsepower under the hood with a common sense interface.