Canon EOS 6D Mark II Software Requires Windows 7, 8 or 10 .. Emulations are not supported
This software consists of the Essential Section and Three Plugins
The Essential Section has 6 features
- General Information
- Error Codes
- Camera Data
- Digital Data
- Professional Camera FAX
There are 3 Plugins
- Shutter Calibration
- Auto Exposure Calibration
- Main Board Replacement
General Information allows you to:
- Read the Model and Firmware Version.
- Read and Change the Serial Number.
- Read the Shutter, Mirror and Total Counts. * Changes to Shutter, Mirror and Total is done using the Shutter Calibration Plugin.
- Produce the Professional Camera FAX - Before and After Service.
Error Code allows you to:
- Read the LAST 7 Internal Error Codes.
- See the Possible Causes and includes the Lens, and Shot count when the error occurred.
- Clear the Error Codes after service.
Camera and Digital Data allows you to:
- Save the Camera and Digital Data from the original Main PCB.
- Load Camera and Digital data into a new Main PCB.
- Use salvage Main PCBs for the repair.
Professional Camera FAX allows you to:
Give your customer a Detailed Report:
- Shot Count Record
- Error Record - Before and After Service
- Shutter Replacement History
- Mirror Box Replacement History
- AE Unit Temperature
- Produce the Professional Camera FAX - BEFORE AND AFTER SERVICE!
Shutter Timing allows you to:
- Adjust the Shutter Speed. Required on cameras with shutter speeds above 1/2000. Note: You need a light box for this function.
- Clicking on the ‘Configure Camera’ button automatically sets the camera into the correct AE Mode, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture and White Balance for shutter speed adjustment. Note: You may also configure these model manually if you prefer.
X Contact Timing allows you to:
- Adjust the flash contact delay.
- Clicking on the ‘Configure Camera’ button automatically sets the camera into the correct mode for X Contact Timing.
- The Current X Timing window displays the current X Timing and allows you to change the settings.
Shot Count allows you to:
- Read and Change the Shutter Count
- Read and Reset the Shutter Replacement History.
- Read and Change the Total Count.
Mirror Count allows you to:
- Read and Change the Mirror Count
- Read and Reset the Mirror Replacement History
Auto Exposure Calibration
Backup allows you to:
AE Temperature allows you to:
- Check that the AE temperature is correct before attempting adjustment. You can also Change the temperature if it is incorrect. An important tool for over heating or erratic calibration problems.
Calibration allows you to:
- Adjust the AE light meter system. Note: You need a Light box for this function.
Sensor Output allows you to:
- Read the ‘Live’ output of the AE cells. Note: You need a Light box for this function.
- Check the alignment of the AE Unit.
- Read the Minimum / Maximum and Average light readings at a glance.
AE Shift allows you to:
- Shift the output of the AE sensors up or down. Note: You need a Light box for this function.
- This feature lets you deliberately make the camera ‘Under’ or ‘Over’ expose. It can be a customer preference, it can be needed by a change in focusing screen, or for any other reason.
Main Board Replacement
Backup Calibration allows you to:
Initialize Board allows you to:
- Initialization is required when a new Main Board is installed.
- After installing a new Main Board the Firmware must be re-installed before Initialization!
- Initialize the new Main Board. The process is automatic and the screens will walk you through the process. During Initialization, the generic calibration files in the new main Board are deleted and data files from other boards in the camera are loaded into the new board.
Load Calibration allows you to:
- Load your saved Calibration data files into the new Main Board. The screens will walk you though the process.
- Important: Make sure the battery is fully changed. Loosing power or interrupting the Upload process in any way may damage your new Main Board.
Model and Serial allows you to:
- View and change the cameras electronic serial numbers. They are stored on several boards, all should agree with the serial number plate on the outside of the camera.
- View and change the Model Name. This camera is sold under different names, you may need to correct the Model Name after you replace the Main Board.
Great Help Files
Can’t remember everything, don’t worry. Each page is linked to its section of the Help Files .. no hunting!
Software Replacement / Error Codes / Updates!
If you loose your Software Zip package .. we’ll replace it free … no Problem. We evolve Error Code section, your software will let you know that an update is available. When we make a software update, minor or major, the update is FREE!
Lots of horsepower under the hood with a common sense interface.