Canon EOS 1D C and 1D X Software
You must have Software 1D C Professional installed and licensed on your PC for Upgrade to work
- If you are a 1st time buyer: Purchase (free) the Demo Software first or contact us at email@example.com .
Two for the PRICE OF ONE!
This software upgrades Professional into Professional Advanced
Click here to view the 1D X Upgrade
Upgrading to Advanced adds the following plugins:
- Print, email and pdf the Professional Advanced Camera FAX Report with your own custom header and footer. All the information from your software is imported (including all 7 plugins) into the Camera FAX ... automatically! Add your Business address, contact information and even your business Logo!
- Auto Focus Calibration. Adjust the camera body AF .. AND .. match lens AF to the body for optimized body / lens combinations.
- Temperature. Read the multiple temperature sensors on different boards using a single convenient plugin and avoid time consuming false repairs.
- Service Mode. Power the camera without the back panel or covers, even without the motor drive board. After setting the camera the camera will remain in service mode until changed. The ability to test your camera without cameras is an incredible time saver!
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow.
Auto Focus Calibration:
This plugin allows you to do Auto Focus calibration without expensive tools and jigs.
Here is what you need:
- Build a sturdy test bed. See our ‘Help’ files.
- A good quality lens.
- Auto Focus Targets which come with the software
SPT Software can:
- Create a Test Lens. You can create a number of test lenses - unlimited by number for focal length. Although we recommend a 100mm / 2.8 L, you do have other choices - use our ‘Help’ files.
- Check the camera’s AF Sensors output.
- AF Calibrate the camera body’s Auto Focus Sensors using our automated system.
- You can also manually calibrate individual sensors using Enable Sensors and AF Shift.
- AF MicroAdjust professionally tunes individual lenses to the camera body.
Temperature effects the Image Sensor Distance, the Shutter, the AE Unit, The Flash and the Main PCB. In addition, different parts of the camera heat and cool at different rates all of which as to be accounted for in the camera’s calculations. Cameras do this by using temperature sensors in key locations. When one or more of these sensors fail, the result can be a difficult to diagnose repair, without the aid of software!
The following are just some difficult to pin down symptoms:
- Soft focus on hot days. (CMOS Unit)
- Over/Under exposure, intermittently. (AE Unit or Shutter)
- Dark Images at high speeds, intermittently. (Shutter)
- Incorrect Flash operation (EF Unit)
Who hasn’t been frustrated by the need to completely reassemble the camera before they can test it. Or trying to test it partially disassembled with parts of the camera hanging in precarious positions. How many hours have you wasted over this?
SPT software allows you to put the camera in Service Mode so you to safely test the camera without covers.
While in Service Mode, the camera ignores the On/Off and door switches. It will power up with the rear display panel completely removed. It will even power up with other major boards completely removed, even the lower board.
How it works:
- You connect the camera to the software.
- Set the Service Mode and Disable the Flash.
- Quit the software - the camera remains in Service Mode.
- Preform the repair and test the camera before complete reassembly.
- Finish the Assembly.
- Connect the Camera to the software and return to Normal Mode.
Outstanding Help Files!
Just click 'Help' in any function and your Help window automatically opens to that section .. perfect!
We have used many Help files in other softwares only to become frustrated trying to find the right section and then trying to understand the what it means. We give clear directions with help sections linked to their functions. You are also able to access all areas of the help files in any function.
Evolving Error Codes and Free Updates!
All are part of your software package! SPT software starts with all known internal error codes and their possible cause(s). But as the camera repair field links internal error codes to additional causes we add that information to software updates. Free updates also allows your software to addapt to changes in both hardware and firmware.
Lots of horsepower under the hood. Our user interface remains simple and intuitive but there is allot of extra new code under the hood keeping it that way. Among other things, all this extra code insures that you won't need an incredibly expensive interface tool when doing AF adjustments.