You must have Software Canon EOS 100D_Rebel SL1_Kiss 7 Professional installed and Licensed on your PC for Upgrade to work
Upgrade adds the following Features to Professional
Creating Professional Advanced
Upgrade adds the following to Essential
- Professional FAX is upgraded into Advanced FAX.
Upgrade adds 4 more Plugins
- Reset Defaults
- Auto Focus Calibration
- Service Mode
Additions to Essential
Professional FAX upgrades to Advanced Camera FAX:
The following information is added to your customer Report:
- Copyright Information
- Registered Lenses matched to the camera.
- Internal Temperatures.
Additions to Plugins
Standard Defaults allows you to:
- Return the camera to its default settings either individually or globally. This clears the camera of personal settings and information in one step.
- Defaults are: User and Custom Function, File System, Date and Time, Language (English), Artist Info and Copyright Information.
Regional Defaults allows you to:
- This feature allows you to purchase new Main Boards from anywhere in the world and Reset the Regional Default to your own area.
- When buying Main Boards on the Web you may find that the board is set to a different language and video format. This function allows you to reset language and video to your region; North America, Japan, China and Europe - rest of the world.
Auto Focus Calibration
Backup allows you to:
- Backup / Restore the camera body AF Shift Data before making adjustments.
- Backup / Restore AF Shift data for lenses that have been matched to the camera body before making adjustments.
Calibrate Test Lens allows you to:
Sensor Output Page allows you to:
- Check the output of each AF Sensor Group 1 through 3.
AF Calibrate allows you to:
Enable Sensors allows you to:
- Use AF Shift to make Auto Focus adjustments.
- Manually select the AF sensor type used in AF Shift.
- Enable Sensors is used together with AF Shift.
- There are several types of sensors in each AF position. In normal operation the camera selects the type of sensor which best fits the subject. But if you manually adjust AF with AF Shift you must restrict the sensor group by type. If you don’t, you can easily end up adjusting the wrong sensor.
AF Shift (Camera Body) allows you to:
- Use AF Shift when you want to Manually Shift the AF focus forwards or backwards at the request of the user. As an example: The camera has been converted to Infrared / IR.
- Use AF Shift if you prefer to to carry out AF calibration Manually.
- We provide ’Calculate Shift’ to help you find the Adjust Shift value.
Although you can adjust AF Shift using either ‘Individual Sensors’ or ‘All Sensors’. We strongly suggest you use ‘All Sensors’ for AF Shift adjustment. The large number of AF sensors makes ’Individual Sensor’ selection impractical.
Lens AF Shift (matching lens to body):
- Adjust Lens to Camera AF, even with cameras that do NOT have AF MacroFocus.
- Lens AF Shift is used when an individual lens needs to be matched to the camera body / needs Auto Focus adjustment.
- You can register up to 20 different lenses on each 2000D body.
- You can adjust Prime lenses.
- You can adjust Zoom lenses at both Wide Angle and Tele settings.
Although you can adjust AF Shift using either ‘Individual Sensors’ or ‘All Sensors’. We strongly suggest you use ‘All Sensors’ for Lens AF Shift adjustment. The large number of AF sensors makes ’Individual Sensor’ selection impractical.
Other Training Aids:
- Read the temperatures of the AE Unit, EF Unit, CMOS Unit and AF Unit quickly.
- Temperature should be a standard part of your diagnostic checks. Especially, in cases of Over Heating or for calibration problems that are abnormal or Intermittent.
Service Mode allows you to:
- Test your camera while partially disassembled.
- Ignore On/Off door switches.
- Power up the camera without the covers and rear display panel.
- Power up the camera even with some major boards removed, including the lower board.
Flash Charge Disable allows you to:
- Disable / Enable Flash Charge. Important: You will still need to discharge the Flash Capacitor if it is already charged. You must Enable Flash Charge after service.
Great Help Files
Can’t remember everything, don’t worry. Each page is linked to its section of the Help Files .. no hunting!
Software Replacement / Error Codes / Updates!
If you loose your Software Zip package .. we’ll replace it free … no Problem. We evolve Error Code section, your software will let you know that an update is available. When we make a software update, minor or major, the update is FREE!
Lots of horsepower under the hood with a common sense interface