Canon EOS 1D X and 1D C Software
You must have Software 1D X Professional installed and licensed on your PC for Upgrade to work
Two for the PRICE OF ONE!
This software upgrades Professional into Professional Advanced
Click here to view the Canon 1D C Software
Upgrading Professional adds the follow plugins:
- Professional Advanced FAX imports the information from its Advanced Plugins to complete the Camera FAX report.
- Reset Defaults. Includes Standard Defaults and Regional Defaults. Standard Defaults returns the camera to the original / ‘new out of the box’ settings. Regional Defaults restores languages, video system and date/time display format to world and regional setting.
- Auto Focus Calibration - Body and Lens to body (optimized body to lens combinations).
- Temperature - Read the multiple temperature sensors in the camera and avoid time consuming repairs.
- Service Mode - Power up the camera without the back panel or covers, even without the motor drive board. After setting to Service Mode, you can quit the software and remain in Service Mode. The ability to test you camera without a covers is an incredable time saver! You can also Disable the flash from the software.
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow.
- Standard Defaults. Returning the camera to its default ‘just out of the box’ settings can be very useful when replacing the Main PCB or buying and selling the camera. It clears the camera of personal setting and information. One or all of the follow can be reset to default; User and Custom Functions, File System, Date and Time, Language (English), Artist Information and Copyright Information.
- Regional Defaults. This feature will allow you to purchase new Main Boards on the open market from Third Party Vendors. These Main Boards limit language to two selections but our Regional plugin allows you set languages by region; North America, Japan, China and Europe, Rest of the world. It also restores video systems and date time format to world and regional settings.
Auto Focus Calibration:
This plugin allows you to do Auto Focus calibration without those expensive tools and jigs which can cost many 10’s of thousands of dollars.
Here is what you need:
- Build a sturdy test bed. See our ‘Help’ files.
- A good quality lens.
- Auto Focus Targets which come with the software
SPT Software can:
- Calibrate a lens and build a compensation data file to create a test lens. You can create a number of test lenses - unlimited by number for focal length. We recommend a 100mm / 2.8, there are other options in our ‘Help’ files.
- Check the camera’s AF Sensors output.
- AF Calibrate the camera body’s Auto Focus Sensors using our automated system.
- You may also manually calibrate individual sensors using Enable Sensors and AF Shift.
- AF MicroAdjust professionally tunes individual lenses to the camera body.
We all know that temperature effects electronics but we don’t necessarily think about it terms of cameras. But temperature does effect the Image Sensor Distance, the Shutter, the AE Unit, The Flash and the Main PCB. In addition, different parts of the camera heat and cool at different rates all of which as to be accounted for in the camera’s calculations. Cameras do this by using temperature sensors in key locations. When one or more temperature sensor fails the result can be a difficult to diagnose repair. That is difficult, without the aid of software!
The following are just some difficult to pin down symptoms:
- Soft focus on hot days. (CMOS Unit)
- Over/Under exposure, intermittently. (AE Unit or Shutter)
- Dark Images at high speeds, intermittently. (Shutter)
- Incorrect Flash operation (EF Unit)
Who hasn’t been frustrated by the need to completely reassemble the camera before they can test it. Or trying to test it partially disassembled with parts of the camera hanging in precarious positions. How many hours have you wasted over this?
SPT software allows you to put the camera in Service Mode … and disable the Flash. This allows you to safely test the camera without covers.
While in Service Mode, the camera ignores the On/Off and door switches. It will power up with the rear display panel completely removed. It will even power up with other major boards completely removed, even the lower board.
How it works:
- You connect the camera to the software.
- Set the Service Mode and Disable the Flash.
- Quit the software - the camera remains in Service Mode.
- Shell the camera and discharge the Flash.
- Preform the repair and test the camera before complete reassembly.
- Finish the Assembly.
- Connect the Camera to the software and return to Normal Mode.
Software 10% Off Sale
10% discount for orders of 2 or more Softwares on the same invoice!
10% Discount for orders of 2 or more $90.00 / ea
You Save: $10.00 (10%)!
Qualifications for this discount:
The order in your cart must have 2 or more products from the following categories: Canon Service Adjustment Software