Canon EOS 1200D_T5_X70 Software Requires Windows 7, 8 or 10. Emulations are not supported.
Professional Advanced Features:
- Print, email and pdf the Professional Advanced Camera FAX report with your own custom header and footer. All the information from your software, including your three new plugins, are imported into the Camera FAX … automatically! Add your Business address, contact information and even your business Logo!
- Read and change the camera's electronic serial number.
- Read and change the camera's Shutter count.
- Read and change the camera's Mirror count.
- Read and change the camera's Total count, using the Shutter Plugin to clear the shutter / mirror history.
- Read and clear the LAST 7 internal error codes. Includes the Lens on the camera and shot count when the error occurred!
- Download, save and upload the camera's calibration file.
- Download, save and upload the camera's digital image file.
- Shutter Calibration. Includes X Contact Timing, Shot Count with the Shutter Replacement History, Mirror Count with the Mirror Replacement History.
- Auto Exposure / Light meter Calibration. Includes AE Calibration Backup, AE Temperature, Matrix Sensor Output, AE Shift.
- Main Board Replacement. Includes Backup Calibration, Initialize Board function, Load Calibration, Model and Serial number which allows you to confirm matching electronic serial numbers, Model Names and Wifi / GPS properties.
- Professional Advanced FAX imports the information from its Advanced Plugins to complete the Camera FAX report.
- Reset Defaults. Includes Standard Defaults and Regional Defaults. Standard Defaults returns the camera to the original / ‘new out of the box’ settings. Regional Defaults restores languages, video system and date/time display format to world and regional setting.
- Auto Focus Calibration - Body and Lens to body (optimized body to lens combinations).
- Temperature - Read the multiple temperature sensors in the camera and avoid time consuming repairs.
- Service Mode - Power up the camera without the back panel or covers, even without the motor drive board. After setting to Service Mode, you can quit the software and remain in Service Mode. The ability to test you camera without a covers is an incredable time saver! You can also Disable the flash from the software.
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow
You can change the Shot (shutter) Count, Mirror Count and Total Shot Count (by clearing the Shutter / Mirror Replacement History). Software shutter speed adjustment is not possible on this model.
You can see both Shutter and Mirror Box replacement history; last 3 changes as well as the Count and the Date when they were Replaced.
Auto Exposure Calibration:
Our software allows you to backup AE data separately which is a great feature if you make a mistake or wish to return to the starting point. Troubleshoot quickly by letting you check / adjust the AE Temperature as well as see the output of each AE cell in real time. You can quickly calibrate the AE cells using your light box and our Calibration function. You are also able to adjust the light meter reading and auto exposures using AE Shift
Main Board Replacement: required on this model
Replacing the Main Board requires initialization! During this process, information from the rest of the camera is imported into the new Main PCB
- Standard Defaults. Returning the camera to its default ‘just out of the box’ settings can be very useful when replacing the Main PCB or buying and selling the camera. It clears the camera of personal setting and information. One or all of the follow can be reset to default; User and Custom Functions, File System, Date and Time, Language (English), Artist Information and Copyright Information. In many circumstances (such as some Main PCB replacements or when customers what to eliminate their personal information and water marks before selling their camera) this feature can be especially handy.
- Regional Defaults. This feature will allow you to purchase new Main Boards on the open market from Third Party Vendors. These Main Boards limit language to two selections but our Regional plugin allows you set languages by region; North America, Japan, China and Europe, Rest of the world. It also restores video systems and date time format to world and regional settings.
Auto Focus Calibration:
This plugin allows you to do Auto Focus calibration without those expensive tools and jigs which can cost many 10’s of thousands of dollars.
Here is what you need:
- Build a sturdy test bed. See our ‘Help’ files.
- A good quality lens.
- Auto Focus Targets which come with the software
SPT Software can:
- Calibrate a lens and build a compensation data file to create a test lens. You can create a number of test lenses - unlimited by number for focal length. Although we recommend a 100mm / 2.8, we do offer other choices - use our ‘Help’ files.
- Check the camera’s AF Sensors output.
- AF Calibrate the camera body’s Auto Focus Sensors using our automated system.
- You may also manually calibrate individual sensors using Enable Sensors and AF Shift.
- AF MicroAdjust professionally tunes individual lenses to the camera body.
We all know that temperature effects electronics but we don’t necessarily think about it terms of cameras. But temperature does effect the Image Sensor Distance, the Shutter, the AE Unit, The Flash and the Main PCB. In addition, different parts of the camera heat and cool at different rates all of which as to be accounted for in the camera’s calculations. Cameras do this by using temperature sensors in key locations. When one or more of these sensors fail, the result can be a difficult to diagnose repair. That is difficult, without the aid of software!
The following are just some difficult to pin down symptoms:
- Soft focus on hot days. (CMOS Unit)
- Over/Under exposure, intermittently. (AE Unit or Shutter)
- Dark Images at high speeds, intermittently. (Shutter)
- Incorrect Flash operation (EF Unit)
Who hasn’t been frustrated by the need to completely reassemble the camera before they can test it. Or trying to test it partially disassembled with parts of the camera hanging in precarious positions. How many hours have you wasted over this?
SPT software allows you to put the camera in Service Mode … and disable the Flash. This allows you to safely test the camera without covers.
While in Service Mode, the camera ignores the On/Off and door switches. It will power up with the rear display panel completely removed. It will even power up with other major boards completely removed, even the lower board.
How it works:
- You connect the camera to the software.
- Set the Service Mode and Disable the Flash.
- Quit the software - the camera remains in Service Mode.
- Shell the camera and discharge the Flash.
- Preform the repair and test the camera before complete reassembly.
- Finish the Assembly.
- Connect the Camera to the software and return to Normal Mode.
Outstanding Help Files!
Just click 'Help' in any function and your Help window automatically opens to that section .. perfect!
We have used many Help files in other softwares only to become frustrated trying to find the right section and then trying to understand the what it means. We give clear directions with help sections linked to their functions. You are also able to access all areas of the help files in any function.
Evolving Error Codes and Free Updates!
All are part of your software package! SPT software starts with all known internal error codes and their possible cause(s). But as the camera repair field links internal error codes to additional causes we add that information to software updates. Free updates also allows your software to adapt to changes in both hardware and firmware.
Easy to use but with lots of horsepower under the hood. Our user interface remains simple and intuitive but there is allot of extra new code under the hood keeping it that way. Among other things, all this extra code insures that you won't need an incredibly expensive interface tools when doing adjustments.