D PCB Replacement Tips
The D PCB holds the cameras serial number. So when you replace the D PCB, you will need to write the cameras serial number on the new D PCB.
Here is what will happen:
- The software will start to connect to the camera and will display the shot count.
- Software communication will 'hang' * when it tries to read the serial number and a window(s) will open to will tell you there is a communication error.
- Click past the communication error windows and 'click' Change / Serial .. write the cameras serial number on the new D PCB.
- Continue and upload the camera and digital data.
* Software communication 'hangs' because there is no serial number on the new D PCB for the software to read.