Requires Windows 7, 8 or 10:
Windows XP is not tested or supported. Although this software works with Windows XP you may experience ‘Run On’ problems. Therefore we do not support or are responsible for problems with Windows XP or emulators.
Two for the PRICE OF ONE!
Canon EOS 1D C
Click here to view the Canon 1D X Software
Professional Advanced Features:
- Print, email and pdf the Professional Camera FAX Report with your own custom header and footer. All the information from your software is imported (including your three plugins) into the Camera FAX ... automatically! Add your Business address, contact information and even your business Logo!
- Read and change the camera's electronic serial number.
- Read and change the camera's shutter, mirror and total counts. Note: The Total Count can only be changed by using the Clear Memory function in the Shutter Plugin.
- Read and clear the LAST 7 internal error codes. Includes the Lens on the camera and shot count when the error occurred!
- Download, save and upload the camera's calibration file.
- Download, save and upload the camera's digital image data.
- Shutter Plugin / Shutter Timing Adjustment. Includes, X Contact Timing, Shot Count, Shutter Replacement History, Mirror Count and the Mirror Replacement History.
- Auto Exposure / Light meter Calibration. Includes AE Calibration Backup, Matrix Sensor Output and AE Shift.
- Main Board Replacement. Includes Backup Calibration, Initialize Board function, Load Calibration, Model and Serial number which allows you to confirm matching electronic serial numbers and Model Names.
- Auto Focus Calibration. Adjust the camera body AF .. AND .. match lens AF to the body for optimized body / lens combinations.
- Temperature. Read the multiple temperature sensors on different boards using a single convenient plugin and avoid time consuming false repairs.
- Service Mode. Power the camera without the back panel or covers, even without the motor drive board. After setting the camera the camera will remain in service mode until changed. The ability to test your camera without cameras is an incredible time saver!
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow.
Shutter Timing Adjustment. This includes a ‘Configure Camera’ button so you can automatically set the camera into the correct modes for shutter speed adjustment. The ‘Configure Camera’ button sets the correct AE Mode, ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture and White Balance. These setting can also be done manually if desired.
You can adjust the Shutter Timing, X Contact Timing and even the Shutter, Mirror and Total Counts.
- The Shot Count function allows you to view and change the Shutter Count and view the last 3 Shutter replacement Histories. You can also reset the Shutter Replacement History.
- The Mirror Count function allows you to view and change the Mirror Count and view the last 2 Mirror replacement Histories. You can also reset the Mirror Replacement History.
- Total Count can be adjusted by Reseting the Shutter and Mirror Replacement Histories.
Auto Exposure Calibration:
You can Backup AE Data, Calibrate the Light Meter, check Sensor Output and Shift the AE Sensor settings.
- The Calibration function allows you to calibrate the cameras AE / Light Meter. This requires a calibrated Light Box.
- The Sensor Output function allows you to see the sensor output of each cell in the AE matrix. This lets you quickly check alignment and faulty cells. We also provide widows for the Minimum, Maximum and Average reading.
- The AE Shift function allows you to shift the AE Sensor output up or down. This allows custom adjustment of exposure and light meter.
Main Board Replacement:
Replacing the Main Board requires initialization! During this process data from the rest of the camera is imported into the new Main PCB … required on this model
- The Backup function allows you to backup and restore the cameras data files in one easy step. Whenever possible it is highly desirable to backup the data files from the original Main PCB and import them into the New Main PCB.
- The Initialize Board function is the heart of this plugin. IMPORTANT: Before initializing your new board, install the new Main PCB and update the firmware ‘even’ if the existing firmware is the same! During the initialization process, data is imported from other boards in the camera into the new Main PCB.
- The Load Calibration function allows you to load the saved data files into the new Main PCB in one easy step.
- The Model and Serial function allows you to check the cameras electronic serial number, stored in several places. It also allows you to change the electronic serial numbers to match the cameras physical serial number if necessary. In addition, this function allows you to set the correct model name if necessary.
Auto Focus Calibration:
This plugin allows you to do Auto Focus calibration without expensive tools and jigs.
Here is what you need:
- Build a sturdy test bed. See our ‘Help’ files.
- A good quality lens.
- Auto Focus Targets which come with the software
SPT Software can:
- Create a Test Lens. You can create a number of test lenses - unlimited by number for focal length. Although we recommend a 100mm / 2.8 L, you do have other choices - use our ‘Help’ files.
- Check the camera’s AF Sensors output.
- AF Calibrate the camera body’s Auto Focus Sensors using our automated system.
- You can also manually calibrate individual sensors using Enable Sensors and AF Shift.
- AF MicroAdjust professionally tunes individual lenses to the camera body.
Temperature effects the Image Sensor Distance, the Shutter, the AE Unit, The Flash and the Main PCB. In addition, different parts of the camera heat and cool at different rates all of which as to be accounted for in the camera’s calculations. Cameras do this by using temperature sensors in key locations. When one or more of these sensors fail, the result can be a difficult to diagnose repair, without the aid of software!
The following are just some difficult to pin down symptoms:
- Soft focus on hot days. (CMOS Unit)
- Over/Under exposure, intermittently. (AE Unit or Shutter)
- Dark Images at high speeds, intermittently. (Shutter)
- Incorrect Flash operation (EF Unit)
Who hasn’t been frustrated by the need to completely reassemble the camera before they can test it. Or trying to test it partially disassembled with parts of the camera hanging in precarious positions. How many hours have you wasted over this?
SPT software allows you to put the camera in Service Mode so you to safely test the camera without covers.
While in Service Mode, the camera ignores the On/Off and door switches. It will power up with the rear display panel completely removed. It will even power up with other major boards completely removed, even the lower board.
How it works:
- You connect the camera to the software.
- Set the Service Mode and Disable the Flash.
- Quit the software - the camera remains in Service Mode.
- Preform the repair and test the camera before complete reassembly.
- Finish the Assembly.
- Connect the Camera to the software and return to Normal Mode.
Outstanding Help Files!
Just click 'Help' in any function and your Help window automatically opens to that section .. perfect!
We have used many Help files in other softwares only to become frustrated trying to find the right section and then trying to understand the what it means. We give clear directions with help sections linked to their functions. You are also able to access all areas of the help files in any function.
Evolving Error Codes and Free Updates!
All are part of your software package! SPT software starts with all known internal error codes and their possible cause(s). But as the camera repair field links internal error codes to additional causes we add that information to software updates. Free updates also allows your software to addapt to changes in both hardware and firmware.
Lots of horsepower under the hood. Our user interface remains simple and intuitive but there is allot of extra new code under the hood keeping it that way. Among other things, all this extra code insures that you won't need an incredibly expensive interface tool when doing AF adjustments.