Canon EOS 1300D_Rebel T6_Kiss X80 Software Requires Windows 7, 8 or 10.
Emulations are not supported.
- Print, email and pdf the Professional Camera FAX Report with your own custom header and footer. All the information from your software is imported (including your three plugins) into the Camera FAX ... automatically! Add your Business address, contact information and even your business Logo!
- Read and change the camera's electronic serial number.
- Read and change the camera's shutter, mirror and counts. Note: The Total Count can only be changed the Replacement Histories in the Shutter Calibration Plugin.
- Read and clear the LAST 7 internal error codes. Includes the Lens on the camera and shot count when the error occurred!
- Download, save and upload the camera's calibration Data and AF MicroAdjust Data files.
- Download, save and upload the camera's digital image data.
- Shutter Plugin. Includes Shot Count, and Shutter Replacement History, Mirror Count and the Mirror Replacement History. Reseting the Replacement Histories allows you to change the Total Count. Note: It is not possible on this model to change the shutter speed opening with software.
- Auto Exposure / Light meter Calibration. Includes AE Data Backup, AE Temperature, AE Calibration, Matrix Sensor Output and AE Shift.
- Main Board Replacement. Includes Backup Calibration, Initialize Board function, Load Calibration, Model and Serial number which allows you to confirm matching electronic serial numbers and Model Names.
Preview the Software by ‘clicking’ on our slideshow.
- Shot Count lets you view and change the Shutter Count and the last 3 Shutter replacement Histories. By Reseting the Shutter Replacement History, you clear its History which will change the Total Count. Note: It is not possible on this model to change the shutter speed opening with software.
- Mirror Count lets you view and change the Mirror Count and view the last 2 Mirror replacement Histories. By Reseting the Mirror Replacement History, you clear its History which will change the Total Count.
- Total Count can be adjusted by Reseting the Shutter and / or Mirror Replacement Histories.
Auto Exposure Adjustment:
- Backup AE Calibration Data separately from your camera data. This allows you to return the AE to their original setting at any time.
- AE Temperature. Check and Adjust internal AE thermometer. Necessary for accurate light meter readings.
- Calibration calibrates the camera AE / Light Meter. This requires a calibrated Light Box set to EV9.
- Sensor Output shows the sensor output of each AE cell. You can check alignment and faulty cells. This feature also shows Minimum, Maximum and Average reading.
- AE Shift shifts the AE Sensor output up or down. Adjusts exposure and light meter.
Main Board Replacement:
During the process of Initialization data from the rest of the camera is imported into the new Main PCB from other boards in the camera … Initialization is required on this model
After installing the new Main PCB, the Firmware MUST be re-installed before Initialization!
- Backup allows you to backup and restore the camera and digital image files in one easy step. Whenever possible it is highly desirable to backup the data files from the original Main PCB and import them into the New Main PCB.
- Initialize Board is the heart of this plugin. IMPORTANT: Before initializing your new board, install the new Main PCB and update the firmware ‘even’ if the existing firmware is the same! During the initialization process, data is imported from other boards in the camera into the new Main PCB.
- Load Calibration function loads the saved data files into the new Main PCB in one easy step.
- Model and Serial allows you to check the cameras electronic serial number which stored in several boards. It also allows you to change the electronic serial numbers to match the cameras physical serial number if necessary. In addition, this function allows you to set the correct model name if necessary.
Outstanding Help Files!
Just click 'Help' in any function and your Help window automatically opens to that section .. perfect!
We have used many Help files in other softwares only to become frustrated trying to find the right section and then trying to understand the what it means. We give clear directions with help sections linked to their functions. You are also able to access all areas of the help files in any function.
Evolving Error Codes and Free Updates!
All are part of your software package! SPT software starts with all known internal error codes and their possible cause(s). But as the camera repair field links internal error codes to additional causes we add that information to software updates. Free updates also allows your software to addapt to changes in both hardware and firmware.
Lots of horsepower under the hood. Our user interface remains simple and intuitive but there is allot of extra new code under the hood keeping it that way. Among other things, all this extra code insures that you won't need an incredibly expensive interface tool when doing AF adjustments.