This lesson covers the disassembly and repair of Digital Single Lens Reflex cameras. First you troubleshoot and then you disassemble and repair. Lesson 18 and 19 and connected.
This lesson is designed to be used with or without a lab camera. Your first experience doing a partial disassembly of a D SLR camera can be tricky and can result in serious damage to that camera. So if you select our optional lab camera we require you to pay replacement value if you damage it. Personally we recommed that you purchase a used camera, a model covered by the supplied lab CD.
Start the Repair Right!
Sneak and Peak
Lead Free Solder
FPC Connectors / Combs
- Lens Flange Focal Distance
- Spring Mounted Image Sensors
- In Body Image Stabilization
- Cleaning Image Sensors
- Cleaning Viewing Screens
- Service Adjustment Software
- Hands On Lab: Digital SLR Camera
Your best option is to purchase a used camera, a model covered on our CD You also provide a camera at a later date.
Training CD: C&C Digital SLRs repair guides on one CD
- The DVD (or CD) is sent by download. These files are typically 1.5 gb and take 30 minutes or longer to download. The DVD can be mailed separately but there is a Shipping and Handling cost, the exact cost is determined by location and shipping method.
- The Lab D SLR is not included with the 45% Paperless Discount.
- Tip: If you buy an older D SLR you can use it for this and other lessons. It is a cheap easy way to go and you can resell it after you are done. Using the 45% Discount and a used D SLR really knocks down the cost! Free offer: Match your model to one of our Troubleshooting Guides and we will send you the Guide FREE!
- Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 800-624-9621 if you need more details.
- Typical Time Required: 20 hours